- 9781170536995 The Injured Islanders; Or, the Influ…
- 9781178998450 The Injured Islanders, Or, The Influ…
- 9781162041124 The Injured Islanders: Or the Influe…
- 9781120036476 The Injured Islanders: Or the Influe…
- 9781166273903 Injured Islanders (Gerald Fitzgerald…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000419Notes: Anonymous. By Gerald Fitzgerald. Sometimes wrongly attributed to Samuel Wallis. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Murray, 1779. Collation: 8,25,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-injured-islanders-or-the-influence-of-art-upon-the-happiness-of-nature~~Gerald-Fitzgerald BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 117061468X
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve... Format: Paperback. This item is printed on demand. This is a POD item (reproduction/reprint). Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Allow Additional Delivery Time. Neue, perfekter zustand, versand möglicherweise aus ubersee. Format: Paperback Condition: New, Gale ECCO, Print Editions 05/02/2011
Shipping costs: EUR 17.50
2010, ISBN: 117061468X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Injured Islanders; Or, the Influence of Art Upon the Happiness of Nature.
Details of the book - The Injured Islanders; Or, the Influence of Art Upon the Happiness of Nature.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170614686
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117061468X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 30.05.2011 10:00:52
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:08:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The prince of peace; and other poems.", from "Cartwright, Edmund" (9781170614679)
- "The Concubine: A Poem, in Two Cantos, in the Manner of Spenser. a New Edition, with Alterations.", from "Mickle, William Julius" (9781170614693)
- "Thoughts on Elocution.", from "Martin, John" (9781170614662)
- "Unanimity a Poem, by J. Macaulay. the Second Edition.", from "Macaulay, John" (9781170614709)
- "Poems on Several Occasions. by the Right Honourable Joseph Addison, Esq.", from "Addison, Joseph" (9781170614655)
- "The Maid of Arragon; A Tale. by Mrs. Cowley. Part I.", from "Cowley, Mrs" (9781170614716)