Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T033286Notes: Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1701. Collation: ,43,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-essay-on-a-registry-for-titles-of-lands-By-John-Asgill-The-second-edition~~John-Asgill BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170411835, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An essay on a registry, for titles of lands. By John Asgill, ... The second edition. John Asgill, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An essay on a registry, for titles of lands. By John Asgill, ... The second edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Essay on a Registry, for Titles of Lands. by John Asgill, ... the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170411834
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170411835
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,113 kg
Book in our database since 30.12.2011 04:37:20
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Mr. Asgill's Apology for an Omission in His Late Publication.", from "Asgill, John" (9781170411827)
- "Projet D'Instructions Et Pouvoirs Gnraux Et Spciaux, Donner Par Les Communes Des Pays D'Lection, Leurs Dputs Aux Etats-Gnraux Convoqus Versailles Pour", from "Quesnay De Saint-Germain, Robert-Frano" (9781170411841)
- "The Complicated Question Divided: Upon the Bill Now Depending in Parliament Relating to Peerage. Written by Mr. Asgill. the Second Edition.", from "Asgill, John" (9781170411810)
- "Le Financier Patriote; Ou, La Nation Claire Sur Ses Vrais Interets. Par C.N. Roland, ...", from "Roland, C. -N" (9781170411858)
- "A Question Upon Divorce. Written by Mr. Asgill.", from "Asgill, John" (9781170411803)
- "Seconde Lettre Adresse Au Roi Par M. de Calonne. Le 5 Avril 1789.", from "Calonne, Charles Alexandre De" (9781170411865)