Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T039451Notes: With a list of subscribers.Imprint: London : printed for the author, and sold by G. G. and J. Robinson, 1794. Collation: vii,,82,xviiip. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Miscellanies-in-prose-and-verse-By-Gustavus-Gale~~Gustavus-Gale BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170408443, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 112 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=213gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Miscellanies in prose and verse. By Gustavus Gale. Gustavus Gale, Books, Reference and Language, Miscellanies in prose and verse. By Gustavus Gale. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Miscellanies in Prose and Verse. by Gustavus Gale.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170408445
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170408443
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,213 kg
Book in our database since 25.01.2011 23:04:25
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The What D'Ye Call It: A Tragi-Comi-Pastoral Farce. by Mr. Gay. the Second Edition.", from "Gay, John" (9781170408438)
- "A Short Treatise on the Latin Particles, in Alphabetical Order, with a Brief Explanation in English for the Use of Schools.", from "Whittell, Thomas" (9781170408452)
- "A Short Treatise of the Game of Brag, Containing the Laws of the Game. ... by Mr. Edmond Hoyle.", from "Hoyle, Edmond" (9781170408421)
- "Trait Relatif a la Table Grave Pour La Conjugaison Des Verbes Franois & Anglois.; Par Gel. Conte. ... = a Treatise Relative to the Engraved Table for", from "Conte, Gabriel" (9781170408469)
- "A Short Treatise on the Game of Piquet. ... Computations for Those Who Bet Their Money at the Game. ... to Which Are Added, Some Rules and Observati", from "Hoyle, Edmond" (9781170408414)
- "Poems. by Ann Sutcliff. ...", from "Sutcliff, Ann" (9781170408476)