Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT045811With a half-title, and a final leaf of lectures announcement by William Graeme.London : printed for Lawton Gilliver, 1729. ,60,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History An-essay-on-the-method-of-acquiring-knowledge-in-physick-By-William-Gr-me-MD~~William-Graeme Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Essay On The Method Of Acquiring Knowledge In Physick. By William Graeme, M.d. William Graeme, Books, Health and Well Being, An Essay On The Method Of Acquiring Knowledge In Physick. By William Graeme, M.d. Books>Health and Well Being, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117040104X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - An Essay on the Method of Acquiring Knowledge in Physick. by William Gr]me, M.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170401040
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117040104X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,141 kg
Book in our database since 17.09.2012 23:52:11
Book found last time on 10.10.2016 20:20:24
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Dr. Friend's Epistle to Dr. Mead, Render'd Faithfully Into English. Divided Into Proper Chapters; With Notes Learned and Unlearned. the Second Edition", from "Woodward, John" (9781170401033)
- "An impartial account of all the material transactions of the grand fleet and land forces from their first setting out from Spithead, June the 29. ... By an officer that was present in those actions.", from "Officer that was present in those actions" (9781170401057)
- "A Treatise of the Animal Oeconomy. by Bryan Robinson, M.D.", from "Robinson, Bryan, PH. D." (9781170401026)
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster. the Tenth Editi", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170401064)
- "The Description of a Pocket Microscope, with the Apparatus Thereunto Belonging; As Made by John Cuff, ... in Fleet-Street, London.", from "Cuff, John" (9781170401019)
- "A Word to Mr. Madan. Second Edition.", from "Moore, Henry" (9781170401071)