Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T098931Notes: Imprint: London : printed for R. Wilkin, B. Tooke, D. Midwinter, B. Cowse and G. Mortlock, 1721. Collation: ,195,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-mystery-of-rhetorick-unveiled-The-tenth-edition-By-John-Smith~~John-Smith BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170392121, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 234 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=426gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The mystery of rhetorick unveiled. ... The tenth edition. By John Smith, ... John Smith, Books, Reference and Language, The mystery of rhetorick unveiled. ... The tenth edition. By John Smith, ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Mystery of Rhetorick Unveiled. ... the Tenth Edition. by John Smith, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392126
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392121
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,426 kg
Book in our database since 01.05.2011 15:51:42
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Occasional Writer. Numb. I. with an Answer Paragraph by Paragraph.", from "Bolingbroke, Henry St John" (9781170392119)
- "The Misscellaneous [Sic] Works of the Right Honourable Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke. ... Volume 1 of 4", from "Bolink, Henry St John" (9781170392133)
- "A Collection of Poems on Various Subjects. by George Bell, ...", from "Bell, George" (9781170392102)
- "The Misscellaneous [Sic] Works of the Right Honourable Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke. ... Volume 2 of 4", from "Bolink, Henry St John" (9781170392140)
- "The New Court Secret; A Melancholy Truth. Now First Translated from the Original Arabic. by an Adept in the Oriental Tongues.", from "Lyttelton, George" (9781170392096)
- "The Misscellaneous [Sic] Works of the Right Honourable Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke. ... Volume 3 of 4", from "Bolink, Henry St John" (9781170392157)