Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T101110Notes: Anonymous. By John Bethune. With a half-title and a final leaf of advertisement.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for A. Kincaid & W. Creech. Sold at London, by T. Cadell, and E. & C. Dilly, 1772. Collation: ,xvi,405,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-discourse-upon-religion-In-two-parts~~John-Bethune BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170376983, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 434 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=22mm, Gew.=771gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A discourse upon religion. In two parts. John Bethune, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A discourse upon religion. In two parts. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Discourse Upon Religion. in Two Parts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376980
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170376983
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,771 kg
Book in our database since 08.12.2011 16:16:38
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Domestick Charge, Or, the Duty of Houshold-Governours: Being, a Practical Discourse of Family-Government and Religion. by Eras. Saunders, ...", from "Saunders, Ersamus" (9781170376973)
- "A Vindication of Our Blessed Saviour's Divinity; Chiefly Against Dr. Clarke. Wherein Is Shewn from Scripture, ... That He Is of the Same Essence and", from "Potter, Edward Cambridge" (9781170376997)
- "Of the Relation Between Church and State: Or, How Far Christian and Civil Life Affect Each Other; Being a Translation of a Book of Baron Puffendorf's,", from "Pufendorf, Samuel" (9781170376966)
- "An Address to the Inhabitants of the Parish of St. Anne, Westminster; By the Revd. Thomas Martyn. Containing a Full State of His Case with the Revd.", from "Martyn, Thomas" (9781170377000)
- "An Essay Upon Christian Education; Shewing the Necessity and Advantage of Reading Christian Authors in Grammar-Schools: Humbly Offered to Parents and", from "Monro, George" (9781170376959)
- "A Sermon Against Prophane Swearing: Preach'd at St. Margaret's Westminster. October the 6th. 1700. by Christopher Wilson, ...", from "Wilson, Christopher" (9781170377017)