Detailseite wird geladen...
<br /> The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.<br />Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.<br />++++<br />The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br />++++<br /><sourceLibrary>British Library<br /><br /><ESTCID>T117827<br /><br /><Notes>With a half-title and a list of subscribers.<br /><br /><imprintFull>London : printed for the author, and sold by T. Egerton, Military Library, 1797. <collation>xiv,80p.,plates ; 8deg <br /> William Tyndale, Books, Health and Well Being, A treatise on military equitation. By W. Tyndale, ... Books>Health and Well Being, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:plus verzendkosten, plus shipping costs
2012, ISBN: 1170376096
[EAN: 9781170376096], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/05/2012], New print on demand book. Shipped from US. This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Aurora, IL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7.39
2012, ISBN: 1170376096
[EAN: 9781170376096], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/09/2012], New Book. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.38
[EAN: 9781170376096], Neubuch, Print on Demand 104 pages. 0.200
ABC Books, Lowfield Heath, CRAWL, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.75
BRAND NEW FROM THE SAINT BOOKSTORE.
Southport, MERSEYSIDE, The Saint Bookstore
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Treatise on Military Equitation. by W. Tyndale, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376096
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170376096
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,200 kg
Book in our database since 26.10.2011 02:46:13
Book found last time on 13.12.2015 19:18:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Heads of Philological Lectures, Intended to Illustrate the Latin Classicks: In Respect to the Antiquities of Rome; The Rules of General Criticism; And", from "Hill, John, Jr." (9781170376089)
- "Considerations on the Right of Patronage.", from "Dreghorn, John Maclaurin" (9781170376102)
- "Account of the Management of the Poor in Hamburgh, Since the Year 1788. in a Letter to Some Friends of the Poor in Great Britain", from "Voght, Caspar Freiherr Von" (9781170376072)
- "Views of the most remarkable public buildings, monuments and other edifices in the city of Dublin, delineated by Robert Pool and John Cash, with historical descriptions of each building. ...", from "Pool, Robert" (9781170376119)
- "The Neat Duties (All Discounts and Abatements Deducted of All Merchandize Specify'd in the Book of Rates, ... Both in Decimal and Vulgar Arithmetick:", from "Langham, Thomas" (9781170376065)
- "A Compleat Body of Conveyancing, in Theory and Practice. in Two Parts. ... Collected by Edward Wood, Gent. Deceased. the Whole Digested in a Method", from "Wood, Edward" (9781170376126)