Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T141365Notes: This edition on wove paper, with p.22, line 9: But see the gay procession move. A reprint "presumably by Kirkgate" (Hazen). The final leaf contains 'Verses sent to Lady Charles Spencer', here printed as part the edition.Imprint: [Twickenham] : Strawberry-Hill printed in the year, 1764 [i.e. 1798]. Collation: 34,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Poems-by-Anna-Chamber-Countess-Temple~~Anne-Grenville-Temple BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170359906, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Poems by Anna Chamber Countess Temple. Anne Grenville Temple, Books, Reference and Language, Poems by Anna Chamber Countess Temple. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Poems by Anna Chamber Countess Temple.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170359907
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170359906
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 09.10.2011 09:08:17
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Remarks on the History of England. by the Right Honourable Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke. a New Edition.", from "Bolingbroke, Henry St John" (9781170359891)
- "The Gentleman Commoner: A Poem. by J.L. A.B. Author of the Servitor.", from "A. B. , J. L." (9781170359914)
- "Extraordinary Case of Suicide: Being a Narrative of the Life and Unfortunate End of James Doe, Who Was Found Drowned in Seamill-Dock, Near Bristol. w", from "James, Joseph" (9781170359884)
- "The Miner's Guide: Or, Compleat Miner. Containing, I. a Succinct Account of a Vein in the Earth, ... by William Hardy.", from "Hardy, William" (9781170359921)
- "Prayers and Catechisms Suitable to the Different Ages of Children, Young Persons, and Others: Selected for the Use of a Private Family.", from "Fitzroy, Augustus Henry" (9781170359877)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Ockingham, February the 17th 1708/9. Being the Day Appointed by Authority for a Publick Thanksgiving for the Great and Glorious", from "Conway, George" (9781170359938)