Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT013522On the Duke's victory at Culloden. Half-title: 'Ad Gulielmum Cumbriæ Ducem'.Edinburgi : typis Richardi Watkins, & prostant venales apud Alexandrum Kincaid, 1746. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Epistola-gratulabunda-ad-Gulielmum-Cumbri-Ducem~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170331912, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Epistola Gratulabunda Ad Gulielmum Cumbri] Ducem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331910
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331912
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 06.08.2011 20:26:59
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:04:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Apologetical Oration on an Extraordinary Occasion. by John Asgill, Esq.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331903)
- "A Collection of Modern Fables.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331927)
- "An Account of the Nature and Views of the Philanthropic Society, ... to Which Are Annexed, the Laws and Regulations of the Society, with an Abstract", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331897)
- "An Examination of the Case of the Roman-Catholics of Ireland, Lately Published.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331934)
- "The Compleat Mineral Laws of Derbyshire, Taken from the Originals. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331880)
- "The Ax Laid to the Root: Or, Reasons Humbly Offered, for Putting the Popish Clergy in Ireland, Under Some Better Regulations.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331941)