Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT047482York : printed by Wilson, Spence, and Mawman. Anno, 1794. 23,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century serious-address-to-single-persons-designed-as-a-caution-against-improper-marriages~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117032293X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2010, ISBN: 9781170322932
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-01. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-01
Vir Ventures Inc.
Shipping costs: EUR 18.77
Details of the book - A Serious Address to Single Persons Designed as a Caution Against Improper Marriages.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170322932
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117032293X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 04.07.2012 00:05:48
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:04:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Account of Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson, Well Known in the City of Bristol for More Than Half a Century, for Her Eminent Piety and Benevolence. to Which", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322925)
- "An Answer to a Letter Address'd to the Dean of York, in the Name of Dr. Topham.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322949)
- "An ACT for Repairing and Widening the High Road from Wetherby to Grassington.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322918)
- "Minutes of Several Conversations, Between the REV. John Wesley, A.M. and the Preachers in Connection with Him. Containing the Form of Discipline Estab", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322956)
- "Anno Regni Gulielmi III. Regis Angli], ... Octavo & Nono. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322901)
- "An Extract of the Minutes of Several Conversations Held at Leeds, July 31, &C. 1797. Between the Preachers Late in Connection with the REV. Mr. John", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322963)