Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT045718Sheffield : printed for Ridgard and Bennet, 1797. 74p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century account-of-the-Rotherham-Independent-Academy-which-was-opened-November-5-1795~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170322581, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 82 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=163gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Account Of The Rotherham Independent Academy, Which Was Opened November 5, 1795. ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, An Account Of The Rotherham Independent Academy, Which Was Opened November 5, 1795. ... Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Account of the Rotherham Independent Academy, Which Was Opened November 5, 1795. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170322581
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170322581
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,163 kg
Book in our database since 08.07.2011 21:31:36
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:35
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An ACT to Amend an ACT Passed in the Tenth and Eleventh Years of the Reign of King William the Third, Intituled, "An ACT for the Making and Keeping N", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322574)
- "Anno Regni Georgii II. ... Vicesimo Sexto. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322598)
- "The New Bath Guide; Or, Useful Pocket Companion for All Persons Residing at or Resorting to This Antient City. Giving an Account of Its Medicinal Wate", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322567)
- "An act for continuing the term and altering and enlarging the powers of ... "An act for repairing, amending, and widening the road from Keighley, ... to Kirkby in Kendal, ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes, See Notes" (9781170322604)
- "The Antiquities of Tewkesbury Church. to Which Is Added Particulars of the Battle of Tewkesbury.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322550)
- "The State of the Poll for Members in Parliament to Represent the City of York. ... April, 1784. Lord John Cavendish, Sir William Milner, Bart. Rt. Hon", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322611)