Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT109695London : printed for T. Becket and P. A. de Hondt, 1766. 82p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Antenuptial-fornication-considered-In-a-letter-to-a-young-gentleman~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170322018, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 90 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=177gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Antenuptial Fornication Considered. in a Letter to a Young Gentleman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170322017
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170322018
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,177 kg
Book in our database since 16.07.2011 13:28:46
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:04:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter of Consolation to a Noble Lady, Upon the Differences Between Her and Her Lord.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322000)
- "The Art of Governing a Wife; With Rules for Batchelors. to Which Is Added, an Essay Against Unequal Marriages.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322024)
- "The Honourableness of Marriage Adjusted and Defended. Together with Observations and Reflections Relating to the Conduct of Married Persons, ... in a", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170321997)
- "Thoughts on Duelling.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322031)
- "A Paraphrase on Some Select Psalms. by the Revd. Mr. Richard Daniel, ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170321980)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322048)