Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT124987No more published.London : printed, and sold by J. Morphew, 1712. ,20p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General old-wives-tales~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170317884], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54484011, Linguistik, 54476011, Wörter & Sprache, 54127011, Lernen & Nachschlagen, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
2010, ISBN: 117031788X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Old Wives Tales: A Poem. Part 1.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317884
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117031788X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 11.03.2012 13:16:48
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:04:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Merit. a Satire. Humbly Addressed to His Excellency the Earl of Chesterfield.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317877)
- "M-Ckl-N's Answer to Tully.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317891)
- "A Poem Occasioned by a View of Powers-Court House, the Improvements, Park, &C. Inscribed to Richard Wingfield, Esq.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317860)
- "The Greatest Glory of a Prince, Is the Conquest of His Own Passions. a Comedy. as It Is Acted, at the King's Theatre in the Hay-Market. by the Company", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317907)
- "Philanthes: A Monody.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317853)
- "England's Late Jury. a Satyr: With the Counter-Part, in Answer to It. to Which Is Added, a Scandalous Dialogue Between Monsieur Shaccoo, and the Pou", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317914)