Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT083698London : sold by P. Macqueen, 1794. ,11,p.,plates ; obl.4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Thirty-Six-Views-In-Scotland-With-Descriptions-A-Second-Set~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117025473X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Thirty-six Views In Scotland, With Descriptions. A Second Set. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, Thirty-six Views In Scotland, With Descriptions. A Second Set. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Thirty-Six Views in Scotland, with Descriptions. a Second Set.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170254738
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117025473X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,118 kg
Book in our database since 01.10.2012 01:06:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Constitution of the State of Vermont, as Established by the General Convention Elected for That Purpose and Held at Windsor, July 2D, 1777, and Co", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254721)
- "The Beauties of History; Or, Pictures of Virtue and Vice, Drawn from Real Life; Designed for the Instruction and Entertainment of Youth. by L.M. Stret", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254745)
- "The Lovers Petition to Parliament Against the Thieves. by a Noble Lord. with the Thieves Answer. by a Lady. to Which Is Added, a Gallant Adventur Upon", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254714)
- "The Beauties of History; Or, Pictures of Virtue and Vice, Drawn from Real Life; Designed for the Instruction and Entertainment of Youth. by L.M. Stret", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254752)
- "L'Orpheline, Ou L'Histoire de Miss Amlie Scott; Suivie de Celle de Cornelia Guzman, Traduites de L'Anglois, Par Miss Mary Wouters.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254707)
- "The History of Prince Lee Boo a Native of the Pelew Islands. Brought to England by Captn. Wilson. a New Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254769)