Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW028968Dedication to Pierce Butler signed: Thomas Stephens, no. 57, South Second Street. March 3, 1795. Error in paging: p. 166 misnumbered 167. Intaglio title vignette.Philadelphia : Printed for Thomas Stephens no. 57, South Second-Street by Jacob Johnson, & Co., 1795. , 241,  p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Proceedings-Of-The-Society-Of-United-Irishmen-Of-Dublin~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117025425X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 254 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=13mm, Gew.=458gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Proceedings Of The Society Of United Irishmen, Of Dublin. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Proceedings Of The Society Of United Irishmen, Of Dublin. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Proceedings of the Society of United Irishmen, of Dublin.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170254257
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117025425X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,458 kg
Book in our database since 21.02.2012 08:03:12
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "All the Proceedings in Relation to the Aylesbury-Men, Committed by the House of Commons: And the Report of the Lords Journal, and Reports of the Confe", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254240)
- "Memoirs of Affairs of State: Containing Letters, Written by Ministers Employed in Foreign Negotiations, from ... 1697, to ... 1708. ... Published b", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254264)
- "The Limerick Directory, Containing Accurate and Complete Lists of All the Persons in Commission, Office, Employment or Business in the City ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254233)
- "Political Papers, Chiefly Respecting the Attempt of the County of York, and Other Considerable Districts, ... to Effect a Reformation of the Parliamen", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254271)
- "Avis Au Tiers-Tat.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254226)
- "Political Papers, Chiefly Respecting the Attempt of the County of York, and Other Considerable Districts, ... to Effect a Reformation of the Parliamen", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254288)