Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT146355With a half-title.London : printed for John Stockdale, 1788. vii,,339,p.,plate ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Childrens-Miscellany-Ornamented-With-A-Frontispiece~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235603, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 368 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=658gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Children's Miscellany. Ornamented With A Frontispiece. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Children's Miscellany. Ornamented With A Frontispiece. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Children's Miscellany. Ornamented with a Frontispiece.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235607
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235603
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,658 kg
Book in our database since 10.09.2012 15:14:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Ladies Miscellany. Containing, I. Love Letters Between a Gentleman and a Lady. ... VII. Miss Cadiere's Case Very Handsomely Handled. and Twenty Ni", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235591)
- "Rforme Gnrale Du Clerg de France, Tant Sculier, Que Rgulier, Conforme Au Vritable Esprit de L'Evangile, ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235614)
- "The Belle's Stratagem: A Comedy. as It Is Acted by His Majesty's Servants, with Universal Applause.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235584)
- "The Town Display'd, in a Letter to Amintor in the Country.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235621)
- "The Poetical Preceptor; Or, a Collection of Select Pieces of Poetry; Extracted from the Works of the Most Eminent English Poets. ... the Fifth Edition", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235577)
- "The Smithfield Rosciad. by the Author.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235638)