Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT020461London : printed for John Debrett, 1783. ,29,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General address-to-the-people-of-England-on-the-intended-reformation-of-Parliament~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235506, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Address To The People Of England, On The Intended Reformation Of Parliament. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Address To The People Of England, On The Intended Reformation Of Parliament. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Address to the People of England, on the Intended Reformation of Parliament.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235508
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235506
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 24.11.2011 20:22:55
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Collection of Tracts, on the Subjects of Taxing the British Colonies in America, and Regulating Their Trade. in Four Volumes Volume 4 of 4", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235492)
- "Proceedings of the Governor and Council at Fort William, Respecting the Administration of Justice Amongst the Natives in Bengal.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235515)
- "A Collection of Tracts, on the Subjects of Taxing the British Colonies in America, and Regulating Their Trade. in Four Volumes Volume 3 of 4", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235485)
- "Honour Retriv'd from Faction: In a Dialogue Between Smith and Johnson.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235522)
- "A Collection of Tracts, on the Subjects of Taxing the British Colonies in America, and Regulating Their Trade. in Four Volumes Volume 2 of 4", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235478)
- "Tusser Redivivus: Being Part of Mr. Thomas Tusser's Five Hundred Points of Husbandry; ... to Which Are Added Notes and Observations Expl", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235539)