Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT089550With a half-title.Dublin : printed for Thomas Ewing, 1766. 38p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History case-of-the-curates-and-how-far-it-affects-the-established-religion-considered~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235131, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Case Of The Curates, And How Far It Affects The Established Religion, Considered. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Case Of The Curates, And How Far It Affects The Established Religion, Considered. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Case of the Curates, and How Far It Affects the Established Religion, Considered.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235133
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235131
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 12.06.2011 01:04:47
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Modern Protestant: Or, an Essay to Set Up a New Church and a New Religion.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235126)
- "Scandal Removed: Being A A Summary Recapitulation for 170 Years Past, of the Constant Endeavours of Those True Patriots of Religion, Ca", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235140)
- "Christianity not as old as the creation: being an essay upon the original of divine revelation. ... Which may serve for a short but full answer to Mr. T--d-ll's Christianity, &c. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235119)
- "A Vindication of the Orthodox Clergy, in Answer to Two Scurrilous Libels, Pretending to Be Vindications of the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury, But Sc", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235157)
- "Letters to the Inhabitants of Wigan, Occasioned by the Reverend Mr. Fawel's Discourse on the Divinity of Jesus Christ. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235102)
- "God's Wonders in the Great Deep, or the Seaman's Danger and Deliverance Exemplified. ... to Which Is Added, the Seaman's Spiritual Directory: The Thir", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235164)