Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T093973Notes: Preface signed: 'Vandos Queskuentromp'. Possibly printed in Belgium.Imprint: Londres, 1790. Collation: 51,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General La-belgicomanie-ou-le-voyageur-pr-chant-la-libert~~Vandos-Queskuentromp BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117015154X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In französischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
La Belgicomanie Ou Le Voyageur Prêchant La Liberté. Vandos Queskuentromp, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, La Belgicomanie Ou Le Voyageur Prêchant La Liberté. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - La Belgicomanie Ou Le Voyageur Prchant La Libert.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170151549
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117015154X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 25.04.2011 18:46:09
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:17:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to His Excellency Henry Boyle, Esq. Speaker of the Honourable House of Commons in Ireland. with Remarks on the Linen Trade and Manufactures", from "Archdall, N." (9781170151532)
- "A Narrative of the Campaign in India, Which Terminated the War with Tippoo Sultan, in 1792. with Maps and Plans Illustrative of the Subject, and a V", from "Dirom, Alexander" (9781170151556)
- "Books Lately Printed for and Sold by Edmund Parker at the Bible and Crown in Lombard-Street.", from "Parker, Edmund" (9781170151525)
- "A Representation of the Injustice and Dangerous Tendency of Tolerating Slavery; Or of Admitting the Least Claim of Private Property in the Persons o", from "Sharp, Granville" (9781170151563)
- "Un Dfenseur Du Peuple L'Empereur Joseph II. Sur Son Rglement Concernant L'Migration, Ses Diverses Rformes. &C.", from "Brissot De Warville, J. -P" (9781170151518)
- "The Old Whig and Modern Whig Revived, in the Present Divisions at Court: Or, the Difference Betwixt Acting Upon Principle and Interest Exemplified by", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170151570)