Detailseite wird geladen...
A particular account of the life and actions of the Marquis Palliotti, executed at Tyburn, on Monday, March 17. 1717. for the murder of his servant. By an Italian gentleman. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T094082Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Roberts, 1718. Collation: 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-particular-account-of-the-life-and-actions-of-the-Marquis-Palliotti-executed-at-Tyburn-on-Monday-March-17-1717-for-the-murder-of-his-servant-By-an-Italian-gentleman~~Italian-gentleman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Particular Account Of The Life And Actions Of The Marquis Palliotti, Executed At Tyburn, On Monday, March 17. 1717. For The Murd - new book
A Particular Account Of The Life And Actions Of The Marquis Palliotti, Executed At Tyburn, On Monday, March 17. 1717. For The Murder Of His Servant. By An Italian Gentleman. Italian Gentleman, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Particular Account Of The Life And Actions Of The Marquis Palliotti, Executed At Tyburn, On Monday, March 17. 1717. For The Murd Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Particular Account of the Life and Actions of the Marquis Palliotti, Executed at Tyburn, on Monday, March 17. 1717. for the Murder of His Servant. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170139914, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Particular Account of the Life and Actions of the Marquis Palliotti, Executed at Tyburn, on Monday, March 17. 1717. for the Murder of His Servant.
Details of the book - A Particular Account of the Life and Actions of the Marquis Palliotti, Executed at Tyburn, on Monday, March 17. 1717. for the Murder of His Servant.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139912
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139914
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 11.10.2012 13:43:45
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Farther Appeal to Men of Reason and Religion. by John Wesley, ... the Fourth Edition.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170139905)
- "The Life of Capt. John Donnellan, Late Master of the Ceremonies at the Pantheon, Convicted of the Murder of Sir Theods. Edwd. Alleslay Boughton, BT. a", from "Donellan, John" (9781170139929)
- "The Writings of Mr. Richard Brothers, God's Anointed King. and Shiloh of the Hebrews, Containing a Revealed Knowledge of the Prophecies and Times, in", from "Brothers, Richard" (9781170139899)
- "Verses Sacred to the Memory of the Most Noble Henrietta, Late Duchess of Grafton. Humbly Inscribed to the Most Illustrious Prince, Charles, Duke of Gr", from "Bond, William" (9781170139936)
- "The Iron Chest: A Play; In Three Acts. Written by George Colman, the Younger. with a Preface. First Represented at the Theatre-Royal,", from "Colman, George" (9781170139882)
- "Modern Quality. an Epistle to Miss M----- W------- On Her Late Acquired Honour. from a Lady of Real Quality.", from "Lady of Real Quality, Of Real Quality" (9781170139943)