Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T026120Notes: Part I only. The final leaf contains "An act of devotion", in verse.Imprint: Bristol : printed by John Grabham; and sold at the New Room in the Horse-Fair; and at the Foundery, near Upper-Moor-Fields, London, 1758. Collation: 106,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-farther-appeal-to-men-of-reason-and-religion-By-John-Wesley-The-fourth-edition~~John-Wesley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170139906, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 148 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=277gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Farther Appeal To Men Of Reason And Religion. By John Wesley, ... The Fourth Edition. John Wesley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Farther Appeal To Men Of Reason And Religion. By John Wesley, ... The Fourth Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Farther Appeal to Men of Reason and Religion. by John Wesley, ... the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139905
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139906
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,277 kg
Book in our database since 17.08.2011 22:30:50
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Writings of Mr. Richard Brothers, God's Anointed King. and Shiloh of the Hebrews, Containing a Revealed Knowledge of the Prophecies and Times, in", from "Brothers, Richard" (9781170139899)
- "A Particular Account of the Life and Actions of the Marquis Palliotti, Executed at Tyburn, on Monday, March 17. 1717. for the Murder of His Servant.", from "Italian Gentleman, Gentleman" (9781170139912)
- "The Iron Chest: A Play; In Three Acts. Written by George Colman, the Younger. with a Preface. First Represented at the Theatre-Royal,", from "Colman, George" (9781170139882)
- "The Life of Capt. John Donnellan, Late Master of the Ceremonies at the Pantheon, Convicted of the Murder of Sir Theods. Edwd. Alleslay Boughton, BT. a", from "Donellan, John" (9781170139929)
- "Mendico-Hymen: Seu Tuphlo-Pero-Gamia.", from "Thompson, W." (9781170139875)
- "Verses Sacred to the Memory of the Most Noble Henrietta, Late Duchess of Grafton. Humbly Inscribed to the Most Illustrious Prince, Charles, Duke of Gr", from "Bond, William" (9781170139936)