Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon preached in the parish church of St. James, Westminster, Feb. 28, 1794; ... By William Parker, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T104349Notes: Imprint: London : printed for John Stockdale; and sold by J. Rivington; and J. Fletcher, Oxford, 1794. Collation: 20p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-in-the-parish-church-of-St-James-Westminster-Feb-28-1794-By-William-Parker~~William-Parker BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preached in the Parish Church of St. James, Westminster, Feb. 28, 1794; ... by William Parker, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170139299, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preached In The Parish Church Of St. James, Westminster, Feb. 28, 1794; ... By William Parker, ... - new book
A Sermon Preached In The Parish Church Of St. James, Westminster, Feb. 28, 1794; ... By William Parker, ... William Parker, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preached In The Parish Church Of St. James, Westminster, Feb. 28, 1794; ... By William Parker, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preached in the Parish Church of St. James, Westminster, Feb. 28, 1794; ... by William Parker, ...
Details of the book - A Sermon Preached in the Parish Church of St. James, Westminster, Feb. 28, 1794; ... by William Parker, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139295
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139299
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 23.04.2011 09:36:15
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Folly, Infamy, and Misery of Unlawful Pleasure. a Sermon Preached Before the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland, May 25. 1760. by James Fo", from "Fordyce, James" (9781170139288)
- "The Happy Orphans: An Authentic History of Persons in High Life. with a Variety of Uncommon Events and Surprizing Turns of Fortune. Trans", from "Crbillon, Claude Prosper Jolyot De" (9781170139301)
- "Britain's Happiness, and the Proper Improvement of It, Represented in a Sermon, Preach'd at Newington-Green, ... on Nov. 29. 1759. ... by Richard Pric", from "Price, Richard" (9781170139271)
- "The London Terraefilius: Or, the Satyrical Reformer. Being Drolling Reflections on the Vices and Vanities of Both Sexes. to Be Continued. by th", from "Ward, Edward" (9781170139318)
- "The Favours of Providence to Britain in 1759. a Sermon Preached at Wokingham, in the County of Berks. on the 29th Day of November 1759, Being the Day", from "Williams, John" (9781170139264)
- "The Comedies, Tragedies, and Operas Written by John Dryden, Esq; Now First Collected Together, and Corrected from the Originals. in Two Volumes. Volum", from "Dryden, John" (9781170139325)