- 9781171139034 A Sermon Concerning the Excellency a…
- 9781170916469 A Sermon Concerning the Excellency…
- 9781170870181 A Sermon Concerning the Excellency…
- 9781170538425 A Sermon Concerning the Excellency…
- 9781170538449 A Sermon Concerning the Excellency…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T080331Notes: Imprint: London : printed for S. Manship, 1714. Collation: 48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-concerning-the-excellency-and-usefulness-of-the-Common-Prayer-Preached-by-William-Beveridge-The-twenty-second-edition~~William-Beveridge BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170139183, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Concerning the Excellency and Usefulness of the Common-Prayer. Preached by William Beveridge, ... the Twenty-Second Edition. - Paperback
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
A Sermon Concerning the Excellency and Usefulness of the Common-Prayer. Preached by William Beveridge, ... the Twenty-Second Edition.
Details of the book - A Sermon Concerning the Excellency and Usefulness of the Common-Prayer. Preached by William Beveridge, ... the Twenty-Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139189
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139183
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,118 kg
Book in our database since 17.03.2009 11:17:22
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Warnings of the Eternal Spirit, by the Mouth of His Servant John, Sirnam'd Lacy. the Third and Last Part.", from "Lacy, John" (9781170139172)
- "Remarks on Dr. Middleton's Free Enquiry Into the Miraculous Powers Supposed to Have Subsisted in the Christian Church from the Earliest Ages. ... by J", from "Jackson, John" (9781170139196)
- "An Essay Upon the Liberty of the Will, and Humane Actions. by Thomas Freke.", from "Freke, Thomas" (9781170139165)
- "The Consolations of Pure Christianity. a Discourse, Delivered at Cullompton, July 5, 1798, Before the Society of Unitarian Christians, ... by J. Isaac", from "Isaac, Jacob" (9781170139202)
- "Interesting Letters of Pope Clement XIV. (Ganganelli.) to Which Are Prefixed, Anecdotes of His Life. Translated from the French Edition Published at P", from "Clement XIV, Pope" (9781170139158)
- "Two Essays on the Divine Inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, and the Importance of Divine Truth; ... by Thomas Scot, ...", from "Scott, Thomas" (9781170139219)