Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT220327With a half-title. In this issue there are no press figures on pp. 5, 8 and 34.London : printed for J. and J. Pemberton, 1735. ,35,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History letter-to-Mr-Foster-on-the-subject-of-heresy-By-Henry-Stebbing-DD~~Henry-Stebbing BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170137636, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Letter to Mr. Foster on the Subject of Heresy. by Henry Stebbing, D.D. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170137635
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170137636
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 13.08.2010 16:51:33
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to the Reverend Dr. Francis Atterbury: Occasion'd by the Doctrine ... Deliver'd by Him in a Funeral Sermon on 1 Cor. 15.19. August 30. 1706", from "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781170137628)
- "An Enquiry Into the Behaviour of Our Great Churchmen Since the Reformation in the Enacting and Executing of Penal Laws Against Papists and Protestant", from "Baron, Richard" (9781170137642)
- "A Project for the Advancement of Religion, and the Reformation of Manners. by a Person of Quality.", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170137611)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, Aldermen, and Citizens of London, at the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, on November the", from "Sherlock, Thomas" (9781170137659)
- "An Account of the Proceeding in Convocation, in a Cause of Contumacy, Commenc'd April 10. 1707. ...", from "Gibson, Edmund" (9781170137604)
- "The Personality and Divinity of the Holy Ghost Prov'd from Scripture, and the Ante-Nicene Fathers. a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, ... Feb. 24th 1716/7 ... by William Stephens ...", from "Stephens, William" (9781170137666)