Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T018724Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Lockyer Davis, printer to the Royal Society, 1769. Collation: viii,72p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History An-account-of-the-putrid-sore-throat-By-John-Fothergill-MD-The-fifth-edition~~John-Fothergill BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170097782, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Account Of The Putrid Sore Throat. By John Fothergill, M.d. The Fifth Edition. John Fothergill, Books, Health and Well Being, An Account Of The Putrid Sore Throat. By John Fothergill, M.d. The Fifth Edition. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170097782
[EAN: 9781170097786], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
European-Media-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.04
Details of the book - An Account of the Putrid Sore Throat. by John Fothergill, M.D. the Fifth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097786
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097782
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,168 kg
Book in our database since 21.05.2011 00:20:13
Book found last time on 24.07.2017 12:06:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An inquiry into the efficacy of warm bathing in palsies. By R. Charleton, ...", from "Charleton, Rice" (9781170097779)
- "An Essay on the Cure of the Hydrocele of the Tunica Vaginalis Testis. by Joseph Else, ...", from "Else, Joseph" (9781170097793)
- "An Essay on the Cure of Ulcerated Legs, Without Rest, Exemplified by a Variety of Cases, in Which Laborious Exercise Was Used During the Cures. by Wi", from "Rowley, William" (9781170097762)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Haemorrhagia Uterina: Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Joannes D'Urban, ...", from "D'Urban, Joannes" (9781170097809)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis de Perspiratione Insensibili. Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoris ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Jacobus Hamilton, ...", from "Hamilton, James" (9781170097755)
- "Dissertatio Inauguralis, de Thermarum Antiquitate, Contentis Et Usu: Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Franciscus Swinhow", from "Swinhow, Francis" (9781170097816)