Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T034629Notes: Imprint: Edinburgi : apud Balfour, Auld et Smellie, 1771. Collation: ,44p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Dissertatio-medica-inauguralis-de-perspiratione-insensibili-Quam-pro-gradu-doctoris-eruditorum-examini-subjicit-Jacobus-Hamilton~~James-Hamilton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis de Perspiratione Insensibili. Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoris ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Jacobus Hamilton, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170097758, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis de Perspiratione Insensibili. Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoris ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Jacobus Hamilton, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097755
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097758
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,118 kg
Book in our database since 05.11.2011 19:30:51
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Remarks Upon the Mortality Among the Horned Cattle, Containing Directions for Extirpating the Infection, Or, at Least, for Obstructing Its Progress. T", from "Monchy, Salomon De" (9781170097748)
- "An Essay on the Cure of Ulcerated Legs, Without Rest, Exemplified by a Variety of Cases, in Which Laborious Exercise Was Used During the Cures. by Wi", from "Rowley, William" (9781170097762)
- "Thoughts Arising from Experience, Concerning the Present Peculiar Method of Treating Persons Inoculated for the Small-Pox. ... by W. Bromfeild, ...", from "Bromfield, William" (9781170097731)
- "An inquiry into the efficacy of warm bathing in palsies. By R. Charleton, ...", from "Charleton, Rice" (9781170097779)
- "A Second Letter from Dr. Glass to Dr. Baker, on Certain Methods of Treating the Small-Pox, During the Eruptive State.", from "Glass, Thomas" (9781170097724)
- "An Account of the Putrid Sore Throat. by John Fothergill, M.D. the Fifth Edition.", from "Fothergill, John" (9781170097786)