Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T022432Notes: Altered from Antonio Salvi's 'Arsace.' - Dedication signed: Angelo Cori. Parallel English and Italian texts.Imprint: London : printed by J. Chrichley, 1737. Collation: 63,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General Arsaces-An-opera-As-performd-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-the-Hay-Market~~Antonio-Salvi BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170097170, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In italienischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Arsaces. an Opera. as Perform'd at the Theatre Royal in the Hay-Market.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097175
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097170
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 04.05.2011 20:55:18
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Demetrius. an Opera. as Perform'd at the Theatre Royal in the Hay-Market. Composed by John Baptist Pescetti.", from "Metastasio, Pietro Antonio" (9781170097168)
- "Siroes, King of Persia. an Opera Perform'd at the King's Theatre in the Hay-Market.", from "Metastasio, Pietro Antonio" (9781170097182)
- "Pharamond. an Opera. as Perform'd at the Theatre Royal in the Hay-Market.", from "Zeno, Apostolo" (9781170097151)
- "The Road to Ruin: A Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Holcroft.", from "Holcroft, Thomas" (9781170097199)
- "A Collection of Prints in Imitation of Drawings. to Which Are Annexed Lives of Their Authors with Explanatory and Critical Notes by Charles Rogers .", from "Rogers, Charles" (9781170097144)
- "Remarks on the Coinage of England, from the Earliest to the Present Times; With a View to Point Out the Causes of the Present Scarcity of Silver for C", from "Merrey, Walter" (9781170097205)