Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T033093Notes: Imprint: London : printed for E. Withers, 1750. Collation: 20p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-parson-preferred-A-poem~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170083749, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Parson Preferred. A Poem. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Parson Preferred. A Poem. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Parson Preferred. a Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083741
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083749
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 21.03.2011 04:03:43
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Loiterer; Or Universal Essayist.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083734)
- "The New Royal Primer, Or, the Easy and Pleasant Guide to the Art of Reading, Authorized by His Majesty King George III. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083758)
- "Johnson's Dictionary of the English Language, in Miniature. ... by the REV. Joseph Hamilton, ... Thirteenth Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083727)
- "The Tragical History of the Children in the Wood. Containing a True Account of Their Unhappy Fate, ... Interspersed with Instructive Morals. Embellish", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083765)
- "A Speech to the People Against the Pretender, at the Publication of Her Majesty's Proclamation, and Upon the Vote of the Honourable House of Commons", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083710)
- "Parapilla, Pome En Cinq Chants, Traduit de L'Italien.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083772)