Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T223933Notes: Imprint: London : printed for S. Osborne and J. Griffin, and J. Mozley, Gainsborough, [1780?]. Collation: ,120p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-fathers-legacy-to-his-daughter-A-new-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170083390, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 130 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=245gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Father's Legacy To His Daughter. A New Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Father's Legacy To His Daughter. A New Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Father's Legacy to His Daughter. a New Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083390
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083390
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,245 kg
Book in our database since 01.02.2011 19:56:16
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Entertainments of Gallantry: Or Remedies for Love. Familiarly Discours'd, by a Society of Persons of Quality.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083383)
- "A Second Letter to the Right Hon. Thomas Harley, Esq; Lord Mayor of the City of London.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083406)
- "A Short Sketch of the Life of Louis the Xvith. Translated from the French, by Charles Henry Pontet, Esq.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083376)
- "Considerations on the War: Wherein the Transactions Antecedent Thereto, and Consequent Thereon, Are ... Examined. Together with a PostScript, in", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083413)
- "A Short & Plain Statement of Facts.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083369)
- "The Farmers Dialogue, on the Present State of Public Affairs. to Which Is Added, the Journey of Pope Pius the Sixth to the Other Worlds, to Seek Advic", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083420)