Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N036570Notes: Imprint: Wolverhampton : printed by J. Smart, 1798. Collation: 22p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-short-plain-statement-of-facts~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170083366, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Short & Plain Statement Of Facts. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Short & Plain Statement Of Facts. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Short & Plain Statement of Facts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083369
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083366
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 04.01.2011 01:37:32
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Some Particulars Relating to the Life of William Dillon Sheppard, Who Was Executed at St. Michael's Hill Gallows, for Sodomy, on Monday the 1st of Jun", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083352)
- "A Short Sketch of the Life of Louis the Xvith. Translated from the French, by Charles Henry Pontet, Esq.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083376)
- "The Sense of the Nation, Concerning the Duke of Marlborough, as It Is Express'd in Several Acts of Parliament in the Votes and Joint-Addresses of Both", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083345)
- "Entertainments of Gallantry: Or Remedies for Love. Familiarly Discours'd, by a Society of Persons of Quality.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083383)
- "An Extract of the Rules or Laws for the Direction and Government of Licensed Chairs and Chairmen Within the City of Bath, and for Two Measured Miles", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083338)
- "A Father's Legacy to His Daughter. a New Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083390)