Detailseite wird geladen...
The charge of Edmund Lord Bishop of Lincoln, at his primary visitation, begun in the year 1717. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T030474Notes: Imprint: [London, 1717]. Collation: 36p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-charge-of-Edmund-Lord-Bishop-of-Lincoln-at-his-primary-visitation-begun-in-the-year-1717~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Charge Of Edmund Lord Bishop Of Lincoln, At His Primary Visitation, Begun In The Year 1717. - new book
The Charge Of Edmund Lord Bishop Of Lincoln, At His Primary Visitation, Begun In The Year 1717. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Charge Of Edmund Lord Bishop Of Lincoln, At His Primary Visitation, Begun In The Year 1717. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
The Charge of Edmund Lord Bishop of Lincoln, at His Primary Visitation, Begun in the Year 1717. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170082041, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Charge of Edmund Lord Bishop of Lincoln, at His Primary Visitation, Begun in the Year 1717.
Details of the book - The Charge of Edmund Lord Bishop of Lincoln, at His Primary Visitation, Begun in the Year 1717.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170082041
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170082041
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 27.01.2012 06:39:16
Book found last time on 09.07.2016 20:17:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the Viith. MDCCXVI. at His Primary Visitation, by William LD. BP. of Ely.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082034)
- "The Bishop of London's Pastoral Letter to the People of His Diocese; Particularly, to Those of the Two Great Cities of London and Westminster. Occasio", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082058)
- "Articles of Enquiry, with a Letter to the Clergy, in Order to a Parochial Visitation of the Several Churches and Chapels, ... in the Archdeaconry of R", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082027)
- "The Bishop of London's Second Pastoral Letter to the People of His Diocese; ... Occasion'd by Some Late Writings, in Which It Is Asserted, "That Reaso", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082065)
- "Sentimens Dsintressez de Divers Thologiens Protestans; Sur Les Agitations, Et Sur Les Autres Particularitez de L'Tat Des Prophetes.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082010)
- "The Copy of a Letter from the Pastors and Professors of the Church & Academy of Geneva, to the King of Prussia: With His Majesty's Answer: ... Publish", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082072)