Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T030464Notes: Imprint: Cambridge : printed at the University-press, for Corn. Crownfield, printer to the University: and are to be sold by James Knapton; and J. Morphew, London, 1716. Collation: ,25,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-charge-delivered-to-the-clergy-of-the-diocese-of-Ely-at-Cambridge-Aug-the-VIIth-MDCCXVI-At-his-primary-visitation-by-William-Ld-Bp-of-Ely-The-second-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Charge Delivered To The Clergy Of The Diocese Of Ely At Cambridge, Aug. The Viith. Mdccxvi. At His Primary Visitation, By William Ld. Bp. Of Ely. The Second Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Charge Delivered To The Clergy Of The Diocese Of Ely At Cambridge, Aug. The Viith. Mdccxvi. At His Primary Visitation, By Willia Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the Viith. MDCCXVI. at His Primary Visitation, by William LD. BP. of Ely. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the Viith. MDCCXVI. at His Primary Visitation, by William LD. BP. of Ely.
Details of the book - A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the Viith. MDCCXVI. at His Primary Visitation, by William LD. BP. of Ely.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170082034
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170082033
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 08.01.2011 22:17:22
Book found last time on 09.07.2016 20:17:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Articles of Enquiry, with a Letter to the Clergy, in Order to a Parochial Visitation of the Several Churches and Chapels, ... in the Archdeaconry of R", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082027)
- "The Charge of Edmund Lord Bishop of Lincoln, at His Primary Visitation, Begun in the Year 1717.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082041)
- "Sentimens Dsintressez de Divers Thologiens Protestans; Sur Les Agitations, Et Sur Les Autres Particularitez de L'Tat Des Prophetes.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082010)
- "The Bishop of London's Pastoral Letter to the People of His Diocese; Particularly, to Those of the Two Great Cities of London and Westminster. Occasio", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082058)
- "Four Queries, Concerning the Miracles Said to Have Been Wrought in the First Ages of the Church, Humbly Offered to the Learned World, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082003)
- "The Bishop of London's Second Pastoral Letter to the People of His Diocese; ... Occasion'd by Some Late Writings, in Which It Is Asserted, "That Reaso", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082065)