Detailseite wird geladen...
Four queries, concerning the miracles said to have been wrought in the first ages of the church, humbly offered to the learned world, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T006310Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for R. Manby and H. S. Cox, 1748. Collation: ,36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Four-queries-concerning-the-miracles-said-to-have-been-wrought-in-the-first-ages-of-the-church-humbly-offered-to-the-learned-world~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Four Queries, Concerning the Miracles Said to Have Been Wrought in the First Ages of the Church, Humbly Offered to the Learned World, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170082009, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Four Queries, Concerning the Miracles Said to Have Been Wrought in the First Ages of the Church, Humbly Offered to the Learned World, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170082003
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170082009
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 08.11.2011 18:24:36
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Papal Rome, and Pagan Rome, Led by the Same Persecuting Spirit. in a Dialogue Betwixt a Christian Catholick, and One That Called Himself a Roman Catho", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170081990)
- "Sentimens Dsintressez de Divers Thologiens Protestans; Sur Les Agitations, Et Sur Les Autres Particularitez de L'Tat Des Prophetes.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082010)
- "A List of the Subscribers for MR Stackhouse's History of the Bible.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170081983)
- "Articles of Enquiry, with a Letter to the Clergy, in Order to a Parochial Visitation of the Several Churches and Chapels, ... in the Archdeaconry of R", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082027)
- "A Philosophick Essay Concerning Ideas, According to Dr. Sherlock's Principles. ... in a Letter to a Friend.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170081976)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the Viith. MDCCXVI. at His Primary Visitation, by William LD. BP. of Ely.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170082034)