Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T189052Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for the author: and sold by Knight and Triphook; P. Elmsly; and J. Owen, 1794. Collation: 20,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-British-patriot-to-his-fellow-citizens-A-poem-Part-the-first~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076882, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The British Patriot, To His Fellow Citizens. A Poem. Part The First. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The British Patriot, To His Fellow Citizens. A Poem. Part The First. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The British Patriot, to His Fellow Citizens. a Poem. Part the First.
Details of the book - The British Patriot, to His Fellow Citizens. a Poem. Part the First.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076880
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076882
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 05.12.2011 19:33:11
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Noble Cricketer's [Sic]: A Poetical and Familiar Epistle, Address'd to Two of the Idlest Lords in His Majesty's Three Kingdoms.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076873)
- "The Modern Wife. a Novel. in Two Volumes. the Second Edition. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076897)
- "The Songs, Italian and English, Together with a Catalogue of the Instrumental Music; Performed at the Musical Festival at Salisbury, on Friday, August", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076866)
- "The Modern Wife. a Novel. in Two Volumes. the Second Edition. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076903)
- "An Idle Hour's Amusement: Being a Small Collection of Poems, Sonnets, &C. and a Few Imitations from Anacreon, Horace, and Virgil.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076859)
- "Reflections on the Ruins of an Ancient Cathedral: To Which Is Added, an Elegy on Winter.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076910)