Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Law LibraryESTCID: N010422Notes: Imprint: Edinburgh : printed by D. Paterson, for W. Gibb, 1770. Collation: ,142p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Law-tracts~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036473, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 148 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=277gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Law Tracts. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Law Tracts. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Law Tracts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036471
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036473
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,277 kg
Book in our database since 29.07.2011 01:32:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:09
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Gentleman's Assistant, Tradesman's Lawyer, and Country-Man's Friend. ... Collected from the Ancient and Modern Law-Books, ... the Second Edition,", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036464)
- "The Histo y [Sic] of John Gilpin, How He Went Farther Than He Intended, and Came Home Safe at Last. Read by Mr. Henderson at Free Mason's Tavern. the", from "Cowper, William" (9781170036488)
- "Every Man His Own Lawyer: Or, a Summary of the Laws of England in a New and Instructive Method, ... the Third Edition, with Additions.", from "Jacob, Giles" (9781170036457)
- "Poems, by William Cowper, ... in Two Volumes. ... the Fifth Edition. Volume 1 of 2", from "Cowper, William" (9781170036495)
- "An Appexdix to Bacon's New Abridgement of the Law, Alphabetically Digested Under Proper Titles. by Henry G. Willim, of the Middle Temple, Esq. Barris", from "Bacon, Matthew" (9781170036440)
- "Poems, by William Cowper, ... in Two Volumes. ... the Fifth Edition. Volume 2 of 2", from "Cowper, William" (9781170036501)