Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT035372With a half-title. "To the reader" is printed on one page (p.), and catchword on p.10 is "Where".Bath : printed by S. Hazard, for T. Cadell junr. and Wm. Davies, (successors to Mr. Cadell,) London, 1795. 16p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General farmers-daughter-a-poetical-tale-By-Christopher-Anstey-Esq~~Christopher-Anstey BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170031838, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Farmer's Daughter, A Poetical Tale. By Christopher Anstey, Esq. Christopher Anstey, Books, Reference and Language, The Farmer's Daughter, A Poetical Tale. By Christopher Anstey, Esq. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Farmer's Daughter, a Poetical Tale. by Christopher Anstey, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170031834
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170031838
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 24.10.2011 04:03:20
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Birth-Day of Folly, an Heroi-Comical Poem, by Peter: With Notes Variorum, for the Illustration of Historical Passages Relating to the Hero of the", from "Stevens, George Alexander" (9781170031827)
- "The History of Rasselas, Prince of Abissinia. by Dr. Johnson. Two Volumes in One. with a Portrait and Life of the Author. Volume 1 of 2", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170031841)
- "Arthur and Emmeline. an Entertainment of Two Acts, Abridged from the Masque of King Arthur. as Altered from Dryden, by David Garrick, Esq. Marked with", from "Garrick, David" (9781170031810)
- "The History of Rasselas, Prince of Abissinia. by Dr. Johnson. Two Volumes in One. with a Portrait and Life of the Author. Volume 2 of 2", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170031858)
- "Hymns and Sacred Poems. by John Wesley, ... and Charles Wesley, ... the Second Edition.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170031803)
- "Designs by Mr. R. Bentley, for Six Poems by Mr. T. Gray.", from "Gray, Thomas" (9781170031865)