Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University LibrariesESTCID: N020461Notes: With a list of subscribers.Imprint: Caerfyrddin : argraffwyd tros T. Davies, gerllaw Hwlffordd, gan I. Ross, 1772. Collation: ,6-140p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Pum-pregeth-ar-y-testunau-canlynol~~Daniel-Rowland BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170019951, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: wel. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 154 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=286gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Pum Pregeth AR y Testunau Canlynol: Luc XXIII. 42. ... I Pedr II. 2. ... at Ba Rai y Chwanegwyd, Amryw O Hymnau. Gan y Parchedig Mr. Daniel Rowland, .
Details of the book - Pum Pregeth AR y Testunau Canlynol: Luc XXIII. 42. ... I Pedr II. 2. ... at Ba Rai y Chwanegwyd, Amryw O Hymnau. Gan y Parchedig Mr. Daniel Rowland, .
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019955
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019951
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,286 kg
Book in our database since 11.01.2011 05:16:47
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Philosophical Treatise Concerning the Weakness of Human Understanding. by Peter Huet, ...", from "Huet, Pierre-Daniel" (9781170019948)
- "Synopsis Sacerrima: Or, an Epitomy, of the Holy Scripture, in English Verse. Chiefly Design'd for Children, to Be Got by Heart When They H", from "Massey, William" (9781170019962)
- "The Scripture-Doctrine of the Trinity. Wherein Every Text in the New Testament Relating to That Doctrine, Is Distinctly Considered; ... by Samuel Clar", from "Clarke, Samuel" (9781170019931)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, January 30, 1702/703. Being an Anniversary Sermon for the Day. by William Stephens, ...", from "Stephens, William" (9781170019979)
- "Gradus ad Parnassum; sive novus synonymorum, epithetorum, versuum ac phrasium poeticarum, thesaurus, ... Ab uno è Societate Jesu. Cum novissimâ ... auctâ, consertâ & recensitâ. (Latin Edition)", from "Aler, Paul" (9781170019924)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Worshipful the Court of Aldermen, at the Cathedral Church of St Paul, London; On Monday, January 31. 1708/9. ...", from "Smalridge, George" (9781170019986)