Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon preach'd at the parish church of St. James's Westminster, on the first day of August, 1716. ... By Gilbert Burnet. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N022953Notes: Imprint: London : printed by H. Clark, for Timothy Childe, 1716. Collation: 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-at-the-parish-church-of-St-Jamess-Westminster-on-the-first-day-of-August-1716-By-Gilbert-Burnet~~Gilbert-Burnet BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preach'd At The Parish Church Of St. James's Westminster, On The First Day Of August, 1716. ... By - new book
A Sermon Preach'd At The Parish Church Of St. James's Westminster, On The First Day Of August, 1716. ... By Gilbert Burnet. Gilbert Burnet, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd At The Parish Church Of St. James's Westminster, On The First Day Of August, 1716. ... By Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preach'd at the Parish Church of St. James's Westminster, on the First Day of August, 1716. ... by Gilbert Burnet. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 117001979X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd at the Parish Church of St. James's Westminster, on the First Day of August, 1716. . by Gilbert Burnet. - Paperback
2015, ISBN: 117001979X
[EAN: 9781170019795], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/06/2015], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 8.37
Details of the book - A Sermon Preach'd at the Parish Church of St. James's Westminster, on the First Day of August, 1716. ... by Gilbert Burnet.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019795
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117001979X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 01.04.2011 01:39:33
Book found last time on 20.06.2015 20:23:20
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Sinfulness of Neglecting Acknowledged Duties. a Sermon Preached at the Revd. Mr. Mulliner's in White's Alley, Little Moor-Fields, on New Year's Da", from "Burroughs, Joseph" (9781170019788)
- "A Brief Examination of the Bishop of Cork's Discourse, of Drinking to the Memory of the Dead. by a Country-Curate of Ireland.", from "Country-Curate" (9781170019801)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Societies for Reformation of Manners, at Salters-Hall, July 1st. 1717. by Daniel Mayo, ...", from "Mayo, Daniel" (9781170019771)
- "A Sermon, Preached on Occasion of the Brief for the American Colleges. by Daniel Watson, ...", from "Watson, Daniel" (9781170019818)
- "A Letter to the Reverend Joseph Proud, ... Wherein His Opinions Are ... Shewn to Be Totally Repugnant To, and Subversive of Christianity. by J. H. P", from "Prince, J. H." (9781170019764)
- "Synopsis Metaphysicae, Ontologiam Et Pneumatologiam Complectens. Editio Quarta.", from "Hutcheson, Francis" (9781170019825)