Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: N011447Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1788. Collation: ,51,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-Granville-Sharp-Esq-on-the-proposed-abolition-of-the-slave-trade~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170011276, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Letter to Granville Sharp, Esq. on the Proposed Abolition of the Slave Trade.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011270
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011276
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 27.08.2010 21:47:25
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 05:59:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to the Right Hon. Lord Rodney, K.B. ... on the Subject of the St. Eustatius Prize Money. Containing a Plan for the Speedy and Final Divisio", from "Navy Officer, Officer" (9781170011263)
- "A Letter to the Right Honourable Henry Grattan, on the Proposed Tax on Absentees.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011287)
- "Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone and Capt. Evelyn Sutton, in 1781, with Respect to the Bringing Captain Sutton to Trial.", from "Johnstone, George" (9781170011256)
- "A Letter to the Rt. Hon. Lord Grenville, One of His Majesty's Principal Secretaries of State, &C. in Which the Present State of the British Nation I", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011294)
- "A Letter from a Merchant of the City of London, to the R---T H----Ble W---- P---- Esq; Upon the Affairs and Commerce of North America, and the West-", from "Merchant of London, Of London" (9781170011249)
- "Considrations Sur La Nature de La Rvolution de France, Et Sur Les Causes Qui En Prologent La Dure ... Par M. Mallet Du Pan.", from "Mallet Du Pan, M." (9781170011300)