Detailseite wird geladen...
A compassionate address to the Christian world. Divided into six sections. ... Revised and corrected. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T164924Notes: Anonymous. By John Reynolds.Imprint: Salop : printed by Stafford Pryse, 1761. Collation: 96p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-compassionate-address-to-the-Christian-world-Divided-into-six-sections-Revised-and-corrected~~John-Reynolds BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Compassionate Address to the Christian World. Divided Into Six Sections. ... Revised and Corrected. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170009565, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 104 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=200gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Compassionate Address To The Christian World. Divided Into Six Sections. ... Revised And Corrected. - new book
A Compassionate Address To The Christian World. Divided Into Six Sections. ... Revised And Corrected. John Reynolds, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Compassionate Address To The Christian World. Divided Into Six Sections. ... Revised And Corrected. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A compassionate address to the Christian world. Divided into six sections. ... Revised and corrected. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170009565
[EAN: 9781170009567], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
European-Media-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK. Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei. (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - A Compassionate Address to the Christian World. Divided Into Six Sections. ... Revised and Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170009567
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170009565
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,200 kg
Book in our database since 2012-10-22T11:17:00-04:00 (New York)
Detail page last modified on 2019-01-29T14:28:01-05:00 (New York)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Brief View of the Mistakes about Happiness, Or, the Chief Good of Man; With Proper Directions and Redresses ... for the Effectual Preventing or Cu", from "Edwards, John" (9781170009550)
- "A Confession of Faith, in Scripture-Phrase. Deliver'd at Brentford, May 6. 1713.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170009574)
- "Hearing Without Doing, Not Sufficient to Salvation. a Sermon Preach'd at the Evening Lecture ... by Jabez Earle. ...", from "Earle, Jabez" (9781170009543)
- "Conjectures on the New Testament, Collected from Various Authors, as Well in Regard to Words as Pointing: With the Reasons on Which Both Are Founded.", from "Bowyer, William" (9781170009581)
- "The Duty of Pastors, Particularly Respecting the Lord's Supper; A Synod Sermon. to Which Is Added, a Dialogue, on the Duty of Frequent Communicating,", from "Douglas, Niel" (9781170009536)
- "The Happiness of the Good in a Future State. a Sermon, Preached on Occasion of the Death of the REV. John Wesley, ... by Lawrence Kane. ...", from "Kane, Lawrence" (9781170009598)