Detailseite wird geladen...
A congratulatory letter to the Revd. Dr. Trapp: occasioned by his four sermons against enthusiasm. ... By T. S-y, Esq. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T161143Notes: T. S-y = Richard Finch. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Roberts, 1739. Collation: ,112p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-congratulatory-letter-to-the-Revd-Dr-Trapp~~Richard-Finch BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Congratulatory Letter to the Revd. Dr. Trapp: Occasioned by His Four Sermons Against Enthusiasm. ... by T. S-Y, Esq. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170009093, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 122 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=231gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Congratulatory Letter to the Revd. Dr. Trapp: Occasioned by His Four Sermons Against Enthusiasm. ... by T. S-Y, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170009093
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170009093
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,231 kg
Book in our database since 2011-01-07T08:44:16-05:00 (New York)
Detail page last modified on 2014-10-08T23:59:56-04:00 (New York)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Concise Historical Account Of The Present Constitution Of The Unitas Fratrum; Or, Unity Of The Evangelical Brethren, Who Adhere", from "Spangenberg, August Gottlieb" (9781170009086)
- "A Caution Against False Prophets: Addressed to the Inhabitants of Kinawly, ... by the REV. James Creighton. ...", from "Creighton, James" (9781170009109)
- "A Compendium of Logick.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170009079)
- "An Epistle to Friends Concerning the Present and Succeeding Times: Being a Faithful Exhortation and Warning to All Friends, Who Profess the Truth, to", from "Crisp, Stephen" (9781170009116)
- "A Companion for the Grand Festival of the Christian Church or the Lord's-Day. ... According to the Liturgy of the Church of England. Being a Supplem", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170009062)
- "The Cure of Evil-Speaking. a Sermon on Matt. XVIII. 15, 16, 17.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170009123)