Detailseite wird geladen...
Outline of Course of Study of the Training School Department of the Michigan State Normal School (1892) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1168833299, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 66 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=8mm, Gew.=272gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Outline of Course of Study of the Training School Department of the Michigan State Normal School (1892)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781168833297
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1168833299
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,272 kg
Book in our database since 04.07.2012 11:58:56
Book found last time on 04.07.2012 11:58:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Otto Julius Bierbaum (1903)", from "Schick, Eugen" (9781168833280)
- "Outline of Technique: A Guide in the Theory and Practice of Mechanism in Piano Forte Playing (1883)", from "Howard, George H." (9781168833303)
- "On the Language of the Proverbs of Alfred (1829)", from "Gropp, Ernest" (9781168833273)
- "Outline of the Law of Landlord and Tenant in Massachusetts (1884)", from "Delano, Charles G." (9781168833310)
- "On the History, System, and Varieties of Turkish Poetry (1879)", from "Redhouse, James William" (9781168833266)
- "Oxford and Modern Medicine: A Letter to James Andrew (1890)", from "Acland, Henry Wentworth" (9781168833327)