Detailseite wird geladen...
The Rasp the Rasp: Class of 1912, Mounted Service School (1912) Class of 1912, Mounted Service School (1912) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1162261242, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 338 Seiten, L=178mm, B=254mm, H=21mm, Gew.=803gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Rasp the Rasp: Class of 1912, Mounted Service School (1912) Class of 1912, Mounted Service School (1912)
Details of the book - The Rasp the Rasp: Class of 1912, Mounted Service School (1912) Class of 1912, Mounted Service School (1912)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162261249
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162261242
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,803 kg
Book in our database since 11.05.2012 12:31:17
Book found last time on 11.05.2012 12:31:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Visitation of Shropshire, Part 1 the Visitation of Shropshire, Part 1: Taken in the Year 1623, by Robert Tresswell, Somerset Heraldtaken in the Ye", from "somerset" (9781162261232)
- "Two Summers' Work in Pueblo Ruins (1904)", from "Fewkes, Jesse Walter" (9781162261256)
- "The Natural History of the Human Teeth: Explaining Their Structure, Use, Formation, Growth, and Diseases (1778)", from "Hunter, John" (9781162261225)
- "The Life and Typography of William Caxton V1: England's First Printer, with Evidence of His Typographical Connection with Colard Mansion (1861)", from "William Blades" (9781162261263)
- "The History and Antiquities of Charnwood Forest (1842)", from "Potter, Thomas Rossell; Jukes, J. Beete; Bloxam, Andrew" (9781162261218)
- "The Panchasiddhantika: The Astronomical Work of Varaha Mihira (1889)", from "Thibaut, G.; Dvivedi, Mahamahopadhyaya" (9781162261270)