Detailseite wird geladen...
The Election of Mr. Lincoln: A Narrative of the Contest in 1860 for the Presidency of the United States (1860) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1162255323, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 96 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=9mm, Gew.=313gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Election of Mr. Lincoln: A Narrative of the Contest in 1860 for the Presidency of the United States (1860)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162255323
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162255323
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,313 kg
Book in our database since 27.02.2011 19:05:16
Book found last time on 27.02.2011 19:05:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Discipline of Ohio Yearly Meeting of the Society of Friends (1876)", from "Society of Friends Ohio, Of Friends Ohio" (9781162255316)
- "The Festival Book, May-Day Pastime and the May-Pole: Dances, Revels and Musical Games for the Playground, School and College (1913)", from "Lincoln, Jennette Emeline Carpenter" (9781162255330)
- "The Disciple of Jesus: And Other Sermons (1875)", from "Clarkson, W. F." (9781162255309)
- "The Historical and Religious Value of the Fourth Gospel (1910)", from "Scott, Ernest Findlay" (9781162255347)
- "An Alarm Against Usurers: Containing Tried Experiences Against Worldly Abuses (1584)", from "Lodge, Thomas" (9781162255293)
- "The Inauguration of Melancthon Woolsey Stryker, as the Ninth President of Hamilton College (1893)", from "Hamilton College Trustees, College Trust" (9781162255354)