Detailseite wird geladen...
The First Principles of Perspective: Explained Theoretically and Practically, in a Course of Easy Studies (1853) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1162245247, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 60 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=8mm, Gew.=263gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The First Principles of Perspective: Explained Theoretically and Practically, in a Course of Easy Studies (1853)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162245249
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162245247
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,263 kg
Book in our database since 13.03.2011 01:42:04
Book found last time on 13.03.2011 01:42:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The First Number of the Cornhill (1896)", from "Ritchie, Anne Thackeray" (9781162245232)
- "The Generalized Law of Error: Or Law of Great Numbers (1906)", from "Edgeworth, Francis Ysidro" (9781162245256)
- "The First Half Century of Dartmouth College: Being Historical Collections and Personal Reminiscences (1876)", from "Crosby, Nathan" (9781162245225)
- "The Genitive of Value in Latin and Other Constructions with Verbs of Rating (1920)", from "Laing, Gordon Jennings" (9781162245263)
- "The Financial Audit as Viewed by Bankers, Statement Analysis, Suggested Methods for a Credit Index (1922)", from "Robert Morris Associates" (9781162245218)
- "The Genius of Edmund Burke (1866)", from "Batchelder, James Locke" (9781162245270)