Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1162219203, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 26 Seiten, L=216mm, B=280mm, H=3mm, Gew.=358gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Duties of Justice, as They Affect the Individual and the State: A Sermon (1850)
Details of the book - The Duties of Justice, as They Affect the Individual and the State: A Sermon (1850)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162219202
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162219203
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,358 kg
Book in our database since 23.10.2011 01:46:02
Book found last time on 23.10.2011 01:46:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Dream of Pilate's Wife (1922)", from "Woods, William Hervey" (9781162219196)
- "The Duties of Teachers: An Address (1850)", from "Russell, William" (9781162219219)
- "The Cumberland Mountains and the Struggle for Freedom (1897)", from "Barton, William Eleazar" (9781162219189)
- "The Duty of the Scholar in Politics (1896)", from "Hodder, Frank Heywood" (9781162219226)
- "The Crystal Palace That Fox Built: A Pyramid of Rhyme (1851)", from "Fox, Charles" (9781162219172)
- "The Dying Christian's Retrospections and Anticipations: Discourse Delivered on Occasion of the Death of John Boynton (1862)", from "Spear, Samuel Thayer 1812-1891 [From O." (9781162219233)