Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1162174250, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 28 Seiten, L=216mm, B=280mm, H=3mm, Gew.=363gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Argentine Ant: Distribution and Control in the United States (1916)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162174259
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162174250
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,363 kg
Book in our database since 11.06.2011 10:56:19
Book found last time on 11.06.2011 10:56:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Anatomical Changes in the Structure of the Vascular Cylinder Incident to to the Hybridization of Catalpa (1905)", from "Penhallow, David Pearce" (9781162174242)
- "The Art of Repairing and Riveting Glass, China and Earthenware (1900)", from "Howorth, J." (9781162174266)
- "The American Consular Service: What It Is and What It Should Be (1905)", from "Gross, Robert J." (9781162174235)
- "The Astrarium Improved: Or Views of the Principal Fixed Stars and Constellations (1813)", from "John Marsh" (9781162174273)
- "The Agricultural Wealth of Rhode Island, and the Duties It Imposes Upon Her Citizens: An Address (1855)", from "Clift, William" (9781162174228)
- "The Atomic Weights of Chlorine and Bromine Determined in the Electrolytic Way (1910)", from "Goldbaum, Jacob Samuel" (9781162174280)