Detailseite wird geladen...
Captain Tollemache's Journal of the Proceedings of H. M. S. Scorpion, June 21, 1775 to September 18, 1775 (1919) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 116206546X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 30 Seiten, L=216mm, B=280mm, H=3mm, Gew.=367gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Captain Tollemache's Journal of the Proceedings of H. M. S. Scorpion, June 21, 1775 to September 18, 1775 (1919)
Details of the book - Captain Tollemache's Journal of the Proceedings of H. M. S. Scorpion, June 21, 1775 to September 18, 1775 (1919)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162065465
ISBN (ISBN-10): 116206546X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,367 kg
Book in our database since 20.10.2012 12:24:07
Book found last time on 20.10.2012 12:24:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Burns and Scalds: Their Treatment, with Cases (1872)", from "Montgomery, Joseph F." (9781162065458)
- "Carrots: A Play in One Act (1904)", from "Renard, Jules" (9781162065472)
- "Bendis (1898) (German Edition)", from "Trendelenburg, Adolf" (9781162065441)
- "The Causal Power in Regeneration Proper: Directed Upon the Mind and Not Exerted Through the Medium of Motives (1834)", from "Griffin, Edward Dorr" (9781162065489)
- "Appendix to the Military Laws of the United States (1898)", from "United States War Dept, States War Dept" (9781162065434)
- "Chi Era Carlo Cattaneo (1901)", from "Ghisleri, Arcangelo" (9781162065496)