Detailseite wird geladen...
The Election and Consecration of Henry Codman Potter, an Assistant Bishop of the Diocese of New York (1883) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1162045175, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 60 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=8mm, Gew.=263gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Election and Consecration of Henry Codman Potter, an Assistant Bishop of the Diocese of New York (1883)
Details of the book - The Election and Consecration of Henry Codman Potter, an Assistant Bishop of the Diocese of New York (1883)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162045177
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162045175
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,263 kg
Book in our database since 11.08.2012 00:37:15
Book found last time on 11.08.2012 00:37:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Descent of the Primates: Lectures (1897)", from "Hubrecht, Ambrosius Arnold Willem" (9781162045160)
- "The Indian Cottons (1907)", from "Gammie, George Alexander" (9781162045184)
- "Debate on the Test and Corporation Acts (1790)", from "Cooper, Thomas" (9781162045153)
- "The Principles of Artillery: Reduced Into Questions and Answers, for the Use of the Royal Military Academy, at Woolwich (1801)", from "Landmann, Isaac" (9781162045191)
- "Recueil de Pieces: Sur Un Nouveau Fusil (1777)", from "D'Arcy, Patrice" (9781162045146)
- "The Question of Justifiable Homicide (1907)", from "Cumston, Charles Greene" (9781162045207)