Detailseite wird geladen...
Northern Strength and Weakness: An Address on Occasion of the National Fast, April 30, 1863, Delivered in Watertown (1863) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1162038888, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 28 Seiten, L=216mm, B=280mm, H=3mm, Gew.=363gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Northern Strength and Weakness: An Address on Occasion of the National Fast, April 30, 1863, Delivered in Watertown (1863)
Details of the book - Northern Strength and Weakness: An Address on Occasion of the National Fast, April 30, 1863, Delivered in Watertown (1863)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162038889
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162038888
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,363 kg
Book in our database since 05.01.2012 21:50:08
Book found last time on 05.01.2012 21:50:08
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Natural Magic: A Familiar Exposition of a Forgotten Fact in Optics (1832)", from "Horner, W. G." (9781162038872)
- "Old Hawaiian Carvings: Found in a Cave on the Island of Hawaii (1906)", from "Brigham, William Tufts" (9781162038896)
- "Motives, Which Have Obliged His Majesty the King of Prussia, to Prevent the Designs of the Court of Vienna, Berlin, 1756 (1756)", from "Edward Owen Publisher, Owen Publisher" (9781162038865)
- "Relatio Altera, Super Celebri Controversia, Inter Quosdam Illustrissimos (1720)", from "Georgius" (9781162038902)
- "Mormonism: Unscriptural, Pagan, and Immoral (1900)", from "Hershey, Scott F." (9781162038858)
- "Pedigrees of Families of the City of York: From a Manuscript Entitled the Heraldic Visitations of Yorkshire Consolidated (1842)", from "Paver, William" (9781162038919)